At Comptrol, our pre-engineered ball nut assemblies and end support options give you the opportunity to select from a wide variety of standard products to configure the right ball screw assembly needed to meet your specific design and application requirements.
Engineering and Manufacturing Services
We have the in-house engineering and manufacturing services available in order to meet your design requirements for non-standard ball screw / nut assemblies, ball screw support ends, and end machining.
Comptrol in many cases can provide machining of ballscrews faster and in most cases at a lower cost than many of the manufacturers.
- Rolled, Precision Rolled, or Ground Ballscrews
- Inch Series
- Diameters from 0.187” to 4.000”
- Leads from 0.050” to 2.000”
- Rolled screw accuracy to +/-0.004”/ft
- Ground screw accuracy to +/-0.0005”/ft
- Metric Series Ball Screws
- Diameters from 4mm to 80mm
- Leads from 1mm to 50mm
- Rolled screw accuracy to +/-23 microns/ 300mm
- Ground screw accuracy to +/-12 microns/300mm
- Single or Preloaded ball nuts available in Base, Flange, Cut-off Flange, or Trunnion mounting configurations
- End mounting bearing supports available in base, flange, and cut-off flange mounting configuration for simple, fixed, or rigid end support.
- Custom end machining, ball nuts, and end supports
- Reverse engineered assemblies to OEM or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Inventory Management for replacement and production assemblies
- Assemblies for smaller or larger diameters and precision ball screw components are also available and are custom-made to your specifications in-house.
Comptrol works with many ball screw manufacturers such as:
Comptrol can help you size, design, and provide STEP or AutoCAD drawings for all of your application needs.