At Comptrol Incorporated, we offer a full line of tension indicator and tension controller models that are built to be user-friendly, accurate, and highly reliable. All of our indicators and controllers have been extensively tested and used in the field, so it has been proven they stand up to the demands of any industry and virtually any production environment.
Our analog and digital models are designed to be easy to read and are made of corrosion-resistant steel so they can be effective as possible regardless of the environment where the system is functioning. With fully integrated circuitry and cutting-edge technology behind each of our tension indicators and tension controllers, you will find that these devices are easy to install, mount, and integrate with any of your current systems.
All of our devices offer a range of options in power, output, and standard percentage tension. We also provide our meter scales to the customer's specifications at no extra charge, ensuring they are ready to install and use immediately.
CTI-1000 Analog Tension Indicator
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel NEMA 12 rated enclosure
- Electrical tare adjustment
- 24-volt DC power source for 2 Comptrol tension transducers
- Isolated 0-10-volt DC output signal, proportional to the applied tension
- Illuminated power on switch and LED
- Filtering, summing and balancing circuitry
- 3 position switch for monitoring tension or the tension applied to transducers
- Full-scale meter adjustments
- Customer specified meter scale
- Three 1/2" conduit knockouts
- Power In 120/240 VAC, 1f, 50-60Hz,
- Output (proportional to tension) 0-10 VDC (Jumper Select) 4-20 mADC
- Transducer Supply 24 VDC
- Ambient Temperature 0-40° C
- Meter Scales Customer Specified (No Charge)
- Standard Percent Tension (0-100%)
- Approximate Weight 12 lbs